Beenius Academy is our global Training and Certification programs offered to Beenius Channel Partners.
Beenius Academy offers a great opportunity to receive complete training in a few days from the Beenius team specialists who founded and continue to develop Beesmart technology.
- Participants receive complete training specifically tailored to enhance technical and business expertise.
- Participants receive Beesmart Certification after completing the course. Become a Beesmart Certified Professional, a Beesmart Certified Developer, or a Beesmart Certified Consultant.
- TR1 and TR2 Participants are given their own systems, which they can use for up to 30 days after the training program.
- Beenius Academy offers a great opportunity for both engineering and sales teams to gain practical knowledge and know-how from Beenius specialists in the same areas.
Beenius Academy offers five separate courses:
- BS-TR-1: Beesmart Installation, Configuration and Administration (3 days)
BS-TR-1 covers Beesmart installation, configuration and administration. After completing this course participants are able to independently instal, configure and maintain Beesmart. This is an ON-SITE course held at the Beenius premises in Ljubljana.
- BS-TR-2: SDK (2 days)
BS-TR-2 trains participants to become developers and use Beesmart Software Development Kit. After completing this course participants are able to independently develop, integrate and deploy new IPTV applications, seamlessly integrated in the Beesmart clients and administration portal. This is an ON-SITE course held at the Beenius premises in Ljubljana.
- BS-TR-3: Beesmart Sales Enablement (1 day)
This is an ON-SITE course held at the Beenius premises in Ljubljana. BS-TR-3 trains participants to become Beesmart sales consultants. After completing this course participants are able to present Beesmart and demonstrate the set of features to customers. This is an ON-SITE course held at the Beenius premises in Ljubljana.
- BS-TR-1-OL: Beesmart Installation, Configuration and Administration (3 or 4 days)
This is an ONLINE version of the BS-TR-1 training course.
- BS-TR-3-OL: Beesmart Sales Enablement (1 day)
This is an ONLINE version of the BS-TR-3 training course.
Why choose an ON-SITE Beenius Academy training course?
ON-SITE course offers a great opportunity to personally meet with the Beenius team and spend time inside and outside the organization with Beenius representatives.
Why choose an ONLINE Beenius Academy training course?
An ONLINE course offers a great opportunity to participants who would prefer to complete the course from the convenience of their own location.
Next available Beenius Academy training courses:
|Training course||Next available date||Duration|
|BR-TR-1-OL: Beesmart Installation, Configuration and Administration ONLINE||24 - 27 February 2014||4 days|
|BR-TR-3-OL: Beesmart Sales Enablement ONLINE||28 February 2014||1 day|
|BR-TR-1: Beesmart Installation, Configuration and Administration ON-SITE||12 - 14 May 2014||3 days|
|BS-TR-2: SDK||15 - 16 May 2014||2 days|
|BS-TR-3: Beesmart Sales Enablement ON-SITE||16 May 2014||1 day|
The BS-TR-1-OL course is a 4-day course in order to accommodate the different time zones of the ONLINE Beenius Academy participants.
How to register?
You can register for the course of your choice by submitting a registration form. After registering you will receive all relevant information on your selected Beenius Academy training course, including daily schedule, fees, payment information, and course requirements.
Are you a manager in a telecommunications company?
Beenius Academy is a long-term investment in the knowledge of your team that provides a key competitive advantage on the ITV market and trains participants in effective creation, implementation, sales, and maintenance of interactive TV services based on Beesmart technology.