Last updated: 22.2.2017
This "Beenius Apps" branded mobile application and any services provided through this
application (the "Beenius App") are provided to you by Beenius d.o.o., a Slovenian registered
company, with company number 3666174000 and its registered office at Brnčičeva ulica 45, 1231
applies when you use any of the Beenius Apps. By using an Beenius App, you are consenting to our
collect about you through your use of Beenius App is controlled by Beenius in accordance with
Slovenian law and in particular with the Personal data protection act of the Republic of
Slovenia (https://www.ip-rs.si/en/legislation/zakon-o-varstvu-osebnih-podatkov/), as amended or
accessing and using the App, you represent and warrant that you have read and understood, and
II. APP DESCRIPTION
The Beenius mobile TV & VoD application for smartphones and tablets for IPTV, OTT and DVB-x
operators, provides access to the service providers` content on smartphones and tablets anytime and
anywhere. It offers viewers` the same advanced user experience as the Beenius TV & VoD application
for Android Powered STBs and TVs with rich functionality and simple interactions while being aligned
with the way people interact with mobile screens. Application is just a demo version, published only
for the promotional purposes.
III. DATA WE COLLECT
Thought the Beenius App, we collect the information below.
- The Beenius App automatically collects information about your username and password when you
register and use Beenius App.
- We collect information about your device: the name and version of the operating system on your
device; a hashed version of your unique device identifier; the manufacturer of your device; the
make and model of your device; and language in use on your device.
- We collect information about the Beenius App you use and how you use them; the name and version
of the App., the date and time you use; and the content provided to you when you use the App. We
also collect the information about content that you are watching and how much time, the
information about content that you purchased and for how long, information on how you move
between screens within the application, information about the date and time of each interaction
with the application server and information about errors in an Beenius App.
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to
access (i.e., visit) a app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is
downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record
certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address,
browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links
on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. Your
Internet Protocol address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are
using. Collecting IP address is standard practice on the internet and is automatically done by
most websites and applications.
- If an Beenius App offers you the option to register, we will collect the Information you
optionally provide or permit to be provided to us in the registration form. This may include:
- identification data such as your name and surname,
- date of birth, sex and age,
- telephone number,
- email address or
- other account or registration data.
- Any of your Information you provide or permit to be provided to us via a social network or
public forum provider like Facebook when you link the Beenius App to your social network or
public forum account. This data may include your use of the Beenius App on such public forums
and/or social networks, including with whom you share the Beenius App. For further information,
as to how and for what purpose the social network provider collects etc. your data, please see
Information third party service providers collect:
IV. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use and disclose the information collected through your use of the App. for the following purposes below.
- To provide you with our services and the App.
To manage our App. We internally use your information for the following purposes below.
- To monitor and maintain our services. We analyse information we collect to troubleshoot, test, and improve our App. For example, we may use your information for internal purposes designed to keep our services secure and operational.
- To improve our services and features. We internally perform statistical and other analysis on information we collect to analyse and measure user behaviour and trends, to understand how people use our App, to understand how people use mobile devices, to understand how people use app, for marketing, for research and development purposes, and to help us evaluate or devise new features.
- To enforce our terms conditions and policies with you.
- To prevent potentially illegal activities.
- To create new services, features, or content. We may use information to create and provide new services, features or content. In analysing information, we may combine it with any other information you provide us about yourself, including Device Data, to analyse your app usage, web browsing activities, communications, and other mobile device activities on an aggregate basis to publish interesting observations about these for informational, commercial, marketing, or advertising purposes. When we do this, we will not provide any personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
- For our internal business purposes, this includes data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our existing products, improving our services, identifying usage level and trends, and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns and those of our customers. We use IP addresses to determine the general physical location of where App. are used.
- For delivery the Beenius App to you and ensure their optimal functionality and operation.
- To provide you with customer support.
- To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content.
- To communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services.
- To optimization of user experience using the application.
- To note down the number off purchase for the following data processing in the system of charging the provider of services.
- To providing the access limit for the content with age limitation.
- To gathering the statistics of watched content.
V. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Beenius without your consent,
except as Parties with whom we may share your information - in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
We may share your information as well as information from tools like, log files, and device
identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service
to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as
is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms. We also
implement reasonable contractual and technical protections designed to ensure the
confidentiality and security of your personal information and that data is used only for the
of service providers include payment processors, hosting services providers, email service
providers, and web traffic analytics tools.
Aggregated or de-identified information to third parties to improve our App, promote our
services, or for market analytics. For example, we may aggregate information and analyse that
information in combination with other data to determine various consumer behaviour metrics and
trends. No individuals can reasonably be identified or linked to any part of the analysis, or to
the aggregated or de-identified information, that we share with third parties for these
- When you share your Information with us via a social network provider like Facebook, we use this
to show Information on your social network profile (subject to your privacy setting and
preferences for such social network) and to allow you to share Information about our services
with your connections or on your social network profile;
- For our legal purposes, which may include complying with legal process; responding to requests
from public and government authorities including those outside your country of residence;
enforcing our terms and conditions; protecting our rights, privacy, safety or property and that
of our customers; and allowing us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages we may
- Information you expressly consent to be shared. For example, we may expressly request your
permission to provide your contact details to third parties for various purposes. (You may later
revoke your permission, but if you wish to stop receiving communications from a third party to
which we provided your information with your permission, you may need to contact that third
VI. THIRD PARTY SITES
other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or application
linked to by the App. The linking to any site through the App does not imply endorsement of the
linked site by Beenius.
VII. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security and confidentiality of your Information is very important to us, so we take reasonable
organizational, physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect information that we
collect through the Apps while that information is in our control and to help safeguard your
information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our efforts, no
security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
VIII. INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
The Beenius Apps are not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that
Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this Information
and terminate the person's account as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have
Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we
will promptly delete that Information.
IX. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside
of your country and the European Economic Area ("EEA") and, in particular, the US, which may have
different or less protective privacy laws than those in your country. The Information may also be
processed by any service providers appointed by us who operate outside the EEA and their staff,
and/or our own staff based outside of the EEA. By submitting or permitting us to collect your
Information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA. Information
X. HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We will keep your Information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the Beenius App and
you cease using the Beenius Apps, for instance, for operational, auditing, content or ad measurement
purposes, or to analyse and improve the way we provide our services.
XI. DATA DELETION
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the
Beenius App, please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device
manual or online instructions provided by the device provider for reference.
XII. ACCESS TO AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may have the right to access Information held about you or require it to be modified (if
inaccurate) or deleted. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us using the details set
https://www.beenius.tv/. Your use of any App following these changes means that you accept the
XIV. HOW TO CONTACT US
to review, amend or delete any Information we are storing, please contact us by email or postal mail
Brnčičeva ulica 45
1231 Ljubljana Črnuče
© 2017 BEENIUS. All rights reserved.